Here's the suggested workflow for scheduling interviews:
- Create a job
- Create interview questions
- Set up interviews with candidates
1. Go to easyhire.me and log in.2. Click the plus button and select Create new job.
3. Complete the job title, slary range, job details, requirments and hiring process
4. It's important to complete the Scorecard criteria section on the —the skills that you enter here will be used as the interview evaluation criteria.
Also, on the Advanced tab, you can select a responsible Manager - the User that can manage all Job post settings. set deadline for applicants, set # of interview attempts and open positions
Internal jobs are only available to registered EasyHire.me candidates with active interviews
To close job Post , go to Edit Job Post - Job Details page and change job post status